Stretch Wrap Film is a polyethylene plastic generally used to hold boxes on a pallet for transport. Stretch wrap is pulled around the load and stretched. The plastic has a memory and wants to return to its original size. Thus the “elastic band effect” holds the load tight.Stretch Wrap is also referred to as Pallet Wraps, Hand Wrap or Machine Wrap
Stretch wrap is a plastic film usually made from linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) Materials. Stretch wrap is most often used to package products together For internal and external shipping. Warehouse/distribution centers, industrial Plants, Furniture, Ceramics, Packers movers, Powder coaters, Drums&barrels Manufacturer, Cargo shipments, Cables industries, Paper mill, Aluminums Products, Heavy machinery, Cycle parts, Rubber Threads, Exports shipment etc.
- Strong opaque films conceal load contents and reduce instances of pilferage
- Stretch films keeps products free of dust, moisture and dirt.
- Stretch wrap film is more cost effective than alternatives such as strapping, corrugated or heat shrink film
- Stretch wrap uses less energy to operate than other unitizing methods like shrink wrap systems.
- Stretch film increased packaging operation efficiency & worker productivity also